Falcon Commercial Aviation Maintenance
FCA’s skilled workforce expertly maintains both wide and narrow body aircraft, routinely performing all levels of maintenance visits – from quick turn A checks to C and D checks. With more than 15 years and 600 maintenance visits under our belt, you can rest assured that your aircraft will be treated with utmost care and attention to detail.
At Falcon Commercial Aviation Services, we do what it takes to get your aircraft in top-flight condition on-time and on-budget.
We Specialize in Heavy Maintenance Services for Small to Large, Wide and Narrow Body, Regional to Long-haul Aircraft
Heavy Maintenance Services
- Transition services
- Interior refurbishment and LOPA development
- Structure repairs and fabrications
- Corrosion Prevention and Control program
- All letter checks (A, B, C, D)
- Avionics inspections, testing and repairs
- Modifications, including avionics, interiors and structures
- AD and SB compliance
- Engine removals, installations, inspections and QEC changes
- Composite repairs and modifications
- Paint and exterior detailing
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Component repair and overhaul
- Complete flight line maintenance
13500 SW 134th Ave, Unit 03 Miami, FL 33186, USA
Falcon Commercial Aviation make it a point to meet all customer needs, AOG and urgent deadlines, and provide a cost-effective solution for all airline and MRO requirements.